APS Golconda General Desciplin
- Every student must bring his/her dairy to school every day.
- Students are not allowed to wear jewellery and they should not be carrying money to school unnecessarily.
- The school gate will be close sharp at 07:30 hrs. Students who come late will be fined. Students entering the school premises must be in their school uniform at all times.
- Children must reach school at least 10 minutes before the bell for assembly. They should leave the school not later than 20 minutes after the school closes.
- Once the student reports to the school he/she will not be permitted to leave the school to visit hospital etc. Such students should stay back and apply for leave well in time.
- Students are cautioned not to leave the school campus after giving attendance without proper permission. Surprise checks will be carried out and strict disciplinary action will be taken against defaulters.
- Students who come to school in the care of servants should never leave before the servant arrives. Those who go home alone should not loiter about on the way, but be prompt in returning home.
- The school uniform is compulsory. Children must be dressed up soberly on their birthdays.
- Damaging school property is an offence. Such matters will be viewed seriously. Any damage done will be made good by the one who does it.
- The name, class and section of the student should be clearly marked on all his/her belongings, including sweaters, ties and belts.
- Parents will not be allowed to visit their children or teachers in the class room without prior permission of the Principal, except on days mentioned in the school calendar.